Monday, January 01, 2007

Something's Better Than Nothing


Me: One more! Two more! *huff huff puff puff *
Beans: *sniff-sniff* Hmm. No sweat!

Last night, nestled on my couch in the company of the manfriend and two infuriatingly-annoying (but also ridiculously-adorable) puppies, I tried hatching up New Year's resolutions that would not only be challenging but feasible as well. (God only knows how many resolutions I've broken in the past; I'm not particularly militant when it comes to self-promises.) Unable to come up with anything fresh, I have decided to improve upon past ones (read more, exercise more, listen more, draw more... a lot of "mores"). Should I fail them, no biggie. So long that I try, all will be good. For something is almost always better than nothing, no?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails