Sunday, November 01, 2009

Sweet Dreams Are Made of These


Before getting into my sexaaaay Nick Jonas costume yesterday, I honored my wedding dress appointment at Monique Lhuillier's. Needless to say, I left ML's triumphant... :)

With the help of my ML bridal consultant, Megan, and one my bridesmaids, Kathy, we decided on a traditional ivory, lace, sheath gown with an understated lace obi belt. Spring 2010's Bernadette. It was a tad difficult finding a dress that didn't make me look like a cream puff as I'm a mere five-feet tall, but I think we did it! If I were just four inches taller, I would've considered the more editorial, "exciting" dresses, but because I'm teeny, I refrained. But this doesn't mean I won't be changing into something quirkier when the dancing begins :) Wedding gown? Check!!!

And le cub? Wedding suit? Check!!! We were able to take advantage of Bloomingdale's annual men's designer suit sale this past weekend, and after trying on a few "outfits" (that's so not a male word), we decided on a dark gray Theory suit paired with a crisp white shirt and a black skinny tie. Very Mad Men. See HERE. Hehe. The alteration lady couldn't stop ogling my cub. Aww...

1 comment:

kimberlina said...

exciting! another checkmark in the "completed" category!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails