Thursday, August 17, 2006

Anatomy of a Classic

A classic chocolate bar! Yep. The alma mater is now selling candy-bars. Shweet. Friend bought the above-pictured bar for me after combing the bookstore for college tees. As I was handed the treat, I was instructed not to eat it. Look, but don't touch. Knowing that I would ultimately do so, I took a picture of it while it was still wrapped and intact in order to preserve its image, at very least, for forever and ever. In my defense, the bar was starting to melt. Not wanting the chocolate to go to waste, I ate it. Wasn't too bad. Your average milk-chocolate bar. Not quite as good as a Hershey's but slightly better than those put out by Whitman. Okay. I better go. Blogging about fatty-sweets during work-hours probably isn't a good idea.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails