Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!


I've been a Lion. Was one back in college. Go Columbia!
I've been a Tiger. Was one back in high-school. Go TAS!
But I've never been a Bear...

The fall 2007 online application for the UC Berkeley's Haas MBA program is out and this beast is ready to take a second shot at impressing the admissions committee. It's been two years since I last faced the folks at Cal. I was waitlisted and ultimately rejected. *sniffles* But to their credit, the 25 year-old version of me simply wasn't ready. This second time around, things are going to be different. Older, wiser, and hungrier, I *will* become a Bear. Go Berkeley!

P.S. During college, my bff sent me a greeting card with the illustration of a chubby farmer and a UFO. The single-panel comic had the farmer shouting, "Take me, Take me!" Meanwhile, the alien in the UFO was shown responding, "No. You're Ugly!" Card cracked me up so much, I bought two more to send out myself. Anyhow, the text in the above doodle came directly from the aforementioned card. Would love to give credit to the comic behind that panel, but I don't have his/her name...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails