Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Big Apple


One... two... three... four-five-sixseveneight. NOoooOooOoOooOoOo!

So uh, hello. Don't mind me. Just counting down the days left before I leave the Bay Area for New York. I realize I won't be leaving for another week (grr), but I feel a need to celebrate anyway. YAAAAAAAY! It's been a while since I've been back, and despite reports of heatwaves killing poor, air-conditionerless city-goers, I'm looking forward to my stay. A couple of to-dos during my brief trip:

1) Hang out with the little brother (if he's so willing to hang out with his dorky, less-cool, older sister)
2) Dine out with my usual posse composed of Horny-Hong, Jen-Yen, and Dusti-Chao
3) Attend the wedding of my Vegas-loving friend, Dave to the lovely Eliza back on Columbia campus
4) Have a cupcake with milk at Magnolia
5) Shop up a storm at the 27th Street Annex Flea Market
6) Drool over shoes at Bergdorf's
7) And ooh, if there's still time, check out the latest exhibitions at the Noguchi Museum in Long Island

I can't wait! But I've gotta. Back to work...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails