Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter!


Easter Sunday is the perfect day for a picnic. (Mmm... egg-salad...)

Speaking of picnic, my closet, since withdrawing from business school and entering film school, has begun to resemble well, a picnic. I've always been a little torn between somber, neutral, menswear and bright, feminine pieces. But lately, I've been veering heavily towards exuberantly-happy prints that when folded, look like textiles waiting to be stored in a linen closet. (A LUCKY linen closet!) Isabel Marant is winning today. (I'm not a big fan of Ms. Paltrow - nor am I a fan of her newsletter, GOOP - but I am in love with the charming embroidered dress in Look #3... so pretty.)

Am also on a hunt for THESE "Lady Dragon" sling-backs by Melissa and Vivienne Westwood. They are SO adorable - and surprisingly affordable. Pity they're sold out in Pearl HERE. I know I'd smile each time I'd wear them. And so would everyone else. I'm on a mission.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails