Sunday, April 19, 2009

Feelin' Hot-Hot-Hot


Los Angeles is melting. And so are my pastel-colored Hershey kisses (purchased at discount after Easter). I find that Hershey kisses taste better when slightly softened anyway.. Hmm. Is this a sign from above that I should go ahead and indulge?

Pictured: Beans and I modeling my latest bedsheet-like acquisitions from Steven Alan. I'm sporting the nautical, boat-necked "buoy" top while Beans dons a very-Michelle Williams "reverse seam gingham" button down. I'd been lusting after both items for a while now, and was supremely thrilled when I found time, er, made time, to drop by the Venice Beach shop. Summer's around the corner, and I'm going to look so fresh and so clean!!!

3 comments:

cub said...

when did u find time?

.......... said...

wahaha... oh no! le cub is surfin' the internetS.

Ali said...

lol busted!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails