Sunday, November 26, 2006

Giving Thanks


Gave thanks for Beans this past Thanksgiving. Gave thanks for Beans and then some!

Hope everyone had as lovely a weekend as I had. My cousin Cindy and I spent Thanksgiving morning volunteering for San Francisco Rescue Mission. Handed out hot meals to low-income individuals residing in the Tenderloin district of San Francisco. In doing so, we were both reward warm fuzzies. The rest of the day was pretty "typical". Three girls (Cindy, Jennifer, me) and three boys (the manfriend, Jeff, Beans) gathered around a television shoveling absurd amounts of food into our bellies. The menu? Cajun turducken, brussel sprouts, yams, corn, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, ice-cream, chips, salsa, biscuits............... Maaaayn, I still feel full.

1 comment:

madge said...

What a beautiful way to spend your Thanksgiving morning!

(I have to tell you, my manfriend thinks the name Beans is by far the best dog name ever. Ever.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails