Sunday, June 24, 2007

All-Stars


Yesterday was a gorgeous, blue-skied day in San Francisco and I spent it watching the G-G-Giants battle it out versus the Yankees. A rare display of interleague play! Representing New York were all-stars Rivera (my fav), Matsui, Jeter, Wang, Posada, Clemens, and Rodriguez. And representing San Francisco? The only fellow truly worth mentioning would be Bonds. Despite the display of mega-wattage, my beloved pinstripes were defeated in the 13th inning by the Gigantes. But no hard-feelings as I was able to drown my post-game sorrows in crazy-delicious homemade black sesame gelato at Marco Polo. Located at Taraval and 19th Ave, MP's is must-visit for die-hard gelato lovers.

Pictured: Mariano Rivera's derriere. I was only 13 rows away!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails