Thursday, March 08, 2012

Do You Hear What I Hear

When Olive was born, a nurse informed us that our lil' monster was the loudest baby on the hospital floor. Now, if looks could kill, that nurse would've died a graphic death, as I'm pretty sure my eyes were shooting daggers at her for pointing out the painfully obvious while not teaching us helpless new parents how to make the deafening screams STOP. In all seriousness, Olive's first month out of the womb had me wanting to slice off my ears, a la Van Gogh. And Beans? If he had opposable thumbs, he probably would've done the same.

Olive has since improved her behavior. She's still a cry-baby, but the intensity of her cries have, for my nerves' sake, come down. Well, that or I have simply grown accustomed to the wails. Mommy loves you, Olive...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I think you should be proud your baby was the best at being loud.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails