Sunday, January 13, 2013

Damsel in Distress



heyheyhey, internet stalker. 
long time no see.


in case you haven't noticed, i haven't been blogging very frequently these past few months.
alas, raising a little human is more time-consuming than one might imagine.


*tired-blah-blah-exhausted-blah-blah-poor me-blah-blah*
enough with the excuses!!!
it's a new year, and that calls for a new me.
one with far fewer excuses and way more energy!!!
*care bear stare pose with stomach exposed and in the air*


but dude, let's be realistic.
i'm no longer the spring chick i used to be.
my knees hurt. my back hurts.
my heart. even that hurts.
(olive, it's all your fault.)


lost youth aside, i feel it in my post-pregnancy gut that 2013 is going to be a great year.


two UCLA buddies and i are developing and writing a children's variety show.
i've got a self-authored and illustrated children's book in the works.
a trip to reykjavik, iceland is taking place end-june.
and my baby girl is starting to blabber!

if 2013 can be even a quarter as awesome as the delectable strawberry pocky cake pictured above, i will be happy. so here's to a rad new year! *fist pump*

all photos plucked from Pinterest. if i knew who the owners and photographers of these images were, i'd post them. but i don't. grr.

1 comment:

JennySRP said...

so much awesome in one post and I'm with you! YOU GO GLEN COCO! So excited you're going to Iceland... maybe if things turn around for me Matt and I can swing by and see you there ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails