Saturday, July 22, 2006

Baby got back... and then some.



Is that what I think it is?! Oh no, it is. It is what I think it is. It's jelly on my belly! Boo...

Alas, with age has come the frustration of dealing with a slowed metabolism. I used to be a lunching beast, but since hitting the quarter-century mark, I have been forced to consider a diet of Subway turkey breast sandwiches accompanied by Diet Coke and Baked Lays. Grr. The goods I down nowadays actually show - be it in the form of extra waddle, batwing, thigh, lovehandle, or ass meat. Double Grr. But while I cannot recall the last time I've been proud of my physique, I have never really been worried about it enough to want to do anything to change it. My body may not be perfect, but it is in shape. Uh, ch-yeah. In the shape of a CIRCLE! Okay, maybe not a circle, but it is a little round, and well... this is sad! Having to admit to the world that I am a pudge. A hungry pudge. (Sorry, I have yet to have my breakfast).

Well enough is enough. Something's got to be done. I'm heading off to Mykonos, Greece, with a couple of girlfriends towards the end of August and I want to be proud of my bikini-baring bod. Or at very least, not be embarrassed by it. That said, I am going to devise a feasible eating and exercise plan and will try my very best to abide by it.

Goal: To lose 5 pounds
Plan: To be devised

1 comment:

mr.ed said...

this is very cool.
in this way be great if you continue, don't you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails