Saturday, July 29, 2006

I "Heart" Brunch



To Tartine or not to Tartine? Hihi. It's nearing noon, and as expected, I'm hungry... Thinking of taking the Muni on over to Tartine Bakery in the Mission to enjoy one of their amaaaaazing morning buns. Imagine the best croissant you've ever had... Only these are 100 times better! Flaky on the outside, yet soft and chewy on the inside, these buns are then rolled in a crunchy orange-cinnamon-flavored sugar. Just thinking about them makes me happy...

Note: Did not end up making it to Tartine. The "manfriend" (that's what I call my boyfriend), wasn't feeling too great, so I agreed to eat somewhere closer. (We ended up at Mel's.) All was not, however, lost. Post Mel's, we headed on over to Bearded Papa and sunk our teeth into yummy vanilla custard filled cream puffs. Yay! Alrighty. Back to work.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails