Thursday, July 27, 2006

Chopsticks.



Began working on a new piece last night but unfortunately have not found time to finish it yet. In hopes of posting something new each day, I am posting an old piece of mine that I has rarely been seen. (Woopee!)Earlier in the year (mid-March), I dined at a gem of a restaurant in San Francisco called "Bix" (note: A 2005 issue of "Playboy" voted Bix as having one of the world's greatest bars). My evening was pretty darn fantastic. Not only was the food yummy, the music was great as well. The jazz pianist playing that evening was oh-so cool... and oh-so cute! (In a grandpa sort of way.) I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to join him on stage. Sadly, reality hit (even in my imagination), and my reality had me playing "Chopsticks." Grr.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails