Monday, January 22, 2007

Destination: NYC

Pictured: Beans wearing a Yankees bomber jacket I picked up in New York. Needless to say, he wasn't fond of his gift. "All the other dogs are going to laugh at me." That seemed to be the sentiment.

Was back in New York this past weekend, and boy, was it cold! I was last there in August (for Dave & Eliza's lovely wedding), and if I may recall, boy, was it hot! Yeah, I'm the Goldilocks of weather. Too hot. Too cold. Is the weather in New York ever "just right"? Believe it or not, yes! I find the temperatures around late-August and early-September lovely! Take-a-stroll-in-the-park-with-yummy-coffee weather. Anyway, despite the weather, I enjoyed my brief stay. Was able to catch up with some of my old college friends and my cousin Jen over some good eats. Indulged in bison sliders at ski-lodge themed restaurant/lounge, Aspen, Panamanian tapas at Calleocho, classic bagel with cream cheese at Lenny's on the West Side, and couture chocolates at Kee's in Soho. Hmm. I should probably go work out now.

1 comment:

madge said...

It's because all the other dogs do not like the Yankees! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails