Sunday, January 14, 2007

Miso Happy



They're happy too! (Mr.Hung and Mr.Debs)

My MLK weekend was deliciously fun. San Francisco was mighty chilly this past week, so when the manfriend informed me of an invite to his friend's place for hotpot Friday night, I literally squealed. *teehee* Had another amaaaazing meal on Saturday with the manfriend and my cousin Cindy. We went to Kabuto's (Geary & 15th) for crazy-good sushi. We waited over an hour in the cold before we were seated. Vulturing (yes, I made that word up) over other restaurant patrons did not work. Think our inconsiderate behavior actually led them to linger longer. Damn udon eaters! (No offense to udon. We all "heart" udon.) Funny fact about Cindy: When she gets really excited she closes her eyes and wags her "tail" (ass)! *teehee#2* Finally, Sunday. Omigosh, Sunday. The manfriend had sent me a Hoops & Yoyo e-card notifying me of a Sunday surprise. I was told to dress warmly and to be ready for an early pick-up at 7am. YES. 7 in the morn! The surprise? Read: A morning horseback ride along Half Moon Bay accompanied by my bff Pammy and her boyfriend, "Mr.Debs". And there's more!!! Fancy-shmancy brunch at the Ritz-Carlton afterwards--with a guest appearance from Mr.Hung! I don't deserve to be this happy. I really don't. But I am! YAY!

P.S. I owe y'all a doodle. I know. It's coming.

1 comment:

madge said...

Awwww, you said Miso Happy.

That's so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails