Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Art of Packing

Asked my mom what she'd like for me to bring back to Taipei, and it just occurred to me that every item on her want-list can be purchased from Costco. Hehe. I guess the love for Costco runs in the fam. Anyhow, he want-list reads like a mini pharmacy inventory. Centrum and glucosimine for her, selenium, vitamin-E, and fish-oil for my dad, chewable vitamin-C for my grams, almonds for grams, and chocolates for Uncle Lee. Right. Well, I'm looking forward to spending my evening packing all these goodies along with my clothes into my teeny-tiny suitcase. Those who know me well know that packing is an enjoyment to me. (Unpacking? No. Packing? Yes!) I take huge pleasure in being able to pack as efficiently and lightly as possible when traveling. That said, no matter the length of time I am away for, I rarely travel with a suitcase larger than one that is international carry-on sized... Ooh, I'm so excited to go home and pack. Yes. I am sick.

4 comments:

madge said...

Costco-4-eva.

Safe travels! Happy packing!

Jeannetto said...

I was just talking to someone yesterday about how packing is kind of like playing Tetris. You can hum the theme song while you do it, too.

madge said...

Le Petit! Le Petit! Come back!

.......... said...

backbackback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails