Monday, February 19, 2007

Miso Classy

The manfriend and I were at Davies Symphony Hall again this past Friday. (The manfriend is a huuuuuge fan of classical music. Me? Not so much.) The headliner: Alexander Barantschik (on the violin). The program: Bach (snore), Mozart (teehee), Shostakovich (wee), Britten (cute), Piazzolla (?). Highlight of the evening (for me, at least) was when the final chamber group featured a musician who busted out an oh-so-sexy ACCORDION! Perched on the very edge of my seat, I was giddy with excitment as I took in the final performance of the evening. The manfriend was saddened by my classlessness. Muahhahahaha.

Pictured: Me bringing sexy-back with my imaginary accordion.

2 comments:

madge said...

Accordions are so much fun. Love your doodle.

Unknown said...

HAHA! I can play the accordion!!! OK, actually, I probably really can't, but at some point I've held one and tried!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails