Friday, February 02, 2007

A Happy Worry


Under the influence of all the rings flashed across my television screen last night, I had a dream.

I was sitting in a cafe with the Santa Clara gals: Maria, Ems, and Pammy. Maria was showing me her engagement ring (lovely), Ems was talking about getting her classic solitaire ring fitted (nice), and then to my surprise, Pammy whipped one out as well. Needless to say my jaw-dropped. But only because the ring was hideous--resembling a mini stainless-steel watch band wrapped around her finger. And the diamond was set really high. Half an inch above the band. Apparently the ring was a made-to-order one. Meaning? Someone got creative. But even in the dream, Pammy possessed a good sense of humor. Upon seeing my reaction, she cracked-up--doing so with such intensity that tears began spewing.

Thoughts? Pammy. In order to prevent this particular dream from coming true, please advise all your men (hehe, yes, Pammy is quite the ho) to consult me before getting creative with any ring designing/purchasing as I do still recall the dream ring you showed me a year ago in Vegas...

1 comment:

madge said...

Darling illustration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails