Thursday, March 15, 2007

Chewy Boogers


Felt like throwing out a strange word combo as the title for today's blog-entry. That's all. After all, who's boogers are chewy? Not mine. Yes, you have me. I would know as there wasn't too much to do back in grade-school other than consume one's boogies. As if!!! Gosh, I soooo, was not *that kid* who's finger(s) was/were permanently shoved up his/her nostril(s). I did, however, find the act of nose-picking fascinating. Dig-dig-dig! Find any gold? Okay. Don't touch me with that tainted finger. Eew. I think I'm grossing myself out. Linda Baldwin, please don't read this.

Nothing much going on. Today's a big day for my cardiologist in-training cousin, Jen. It's her "Match Day." An hour from now, she will have found out where she will be spending the next three years as a resident. Will it be the Brigham? Or perhaps Penn? UTSouthwestern? Cedar Sinai? Or *gasp*... will she remain at Duke?!

To be continued...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails