Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Pretty Please


Was interviewed for UCLA Anderson earlier today, and I think it went rather well despite the fact that my stomach was flip-flopping rather crazily minutes before "Patricio" (my interviewer) stepped into his office lobby to greet me. Was really worried that my brain would shut-down out of nervousness. It does that sometimes.

Admissions results to be announced on March 29th.
Linda Baldwin, let me in!
Puhpuhpuh-please? With a cherry on top...

(Dammit. Have been trying to upload today's doodle without success. Will try Blogger again tomorrow morning.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find your email address anywhere in the blog, but would you be interested in designing a kids tee? Email me at eeelow@shaw.ca for more information. I like your drawings. Thanks.

.......... said...

eeelow... i will email you for more information. thank you for your interest...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails