Sunday, March 18, 2007

Lightbulb Moment


"Ding!" Those of you who either follow my blog or know me well are aware that a little over a year ago, I cofounded a company called "Peephole" with my best friend, Pammy. This past Thursday, Pammy and I finally decided on a name for our random-goods venture. Drum-roll please...

FLARING NOSTRILS!!!

So what do y'all think? Cute? Nasty? Huh?! Well, for what it' worth, my little brother is loving the name, and he cannot wait to get his hands on samples of our "random-goods," which to name a few, will include tees, undies, greetings cards, tote bags, and plush toys. And ooh, this past weekend, I went ahead and bought the oh-so-in-demand trademark "flaring nostrils" along with the url www.flaringnostrils.com. Nothing's up yet, but y'all just wait...

1 comment:

madge said...

I love it! I really enjoyed your flaring nostrils doodles, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails