Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Objects of Desire


Drew Barrymore. (I know, I know. I'm a chick. She's a chick. But she's People Magazine's Most Beautiful Chick. Er, Person.); A championship for the Golden State Warriors (Going to Game 4. Woot-woot!); Anya Hindmarch's "I am not a Plastic Bag" bag; Dim sum (T minus 50 hours. I'm going. *Still* celebrating Mr.Debs' birthday. That boy is milking it.); A life in New York City (An old friend just bought a place of his very own there. Though I love the Bay Area, not a day goes by that I don't miss the Big Apple.); Finally, Red Vines (Even Beans likes 'em.)

2 comments:

sulingfei said...

hello
welcome to my blog
http://sulinfy.blogspot.com

madge said...

Drew! She's just so cute. Maybe you'll see her when you're in (or near?) LA.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails