Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Good Morning


Weekend in LA turned out to be great fun. Spotted another "somebody"--director Brett Ratner outside of Neiman Marcus on Wilshire--on my last day. Was able to meet lots of bright, fun, ambitious, and *gasp* genuinely kind people due to the UCLA events and am now really looking forward to spending the next two years studying in SoCal.

I hear that UCLA Anderson prints a weekly paper/newslette. Wonder if it's got a comic strip. If not, I'm going to start one. It'd have to be relevant to b-school, of course. A "Dilbert"-esque strip... Hmm, think I can handle a weekly. Strip title suggestions?

Caught up with an old friend for lunch and then met many others at Oakland Colliseum to catch an evening basketball game. Warriors vs. Mavericks. Warriors won last night's game and are now one step away from making play-offs. Go team! Good times.

"It Makes Me Wonder" by Maroon 5 is so damn catchy.

5 comments:

madge said...

Oh such fun is about to be had - I have no suggestions for a strip title but I think you'd be wise to do it...

When will you move?!

.......... said...

I'm moving end-July, early-August... bittersweet feelings as Beans will not be living with me during my first year of bschool...

madge said...

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno.
:(

I will send Cole out West via Pet Cargo just for a weekend visit. He would love to meet you.

.......... said...

Aww... COLE! But seriously, if you're ever in town (SF or LA), let me know...

.......... said...

I'd welcome both you and Cole with open arms...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails