Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hump Day


Alone in the Kitchen with an Eggplant. Had I seen this title sitting on a bookstore shelf without having read any review for it, I still would've picked it up. I eat alone pretty often, and am curious as to what "the greats" grub on when no one's looking.

Away We Go disappointed me, but (500) Days of Summer had me ogling within the first five minutes. Joseph Gordon-Levitt gave me a toothache. So cute. So sweet. Did I mention that he and I were in the same Anthropology class back at Columbia?! Adorable! And Zooey Deschanel. Stylin', yet not in an overly-precious manner. Having seen her highlight her vegan way of life on Top Chef makes me like her a teensy-bit less. I think I'm just jealous.

Finally, my Chiesa Yellow rug from The Rug Company has arrived. It's the most expensive possession in my home excluding my car... but it looks so incredible in our new space. Le cub would like y'all to know that the rug looks even better in person. Photos to come.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails