Saturday, August 01, 2009

Scent of a Woman


During business school, I was asked on more than one occasion (four times, for that matter), what scent I wear. My response was always more complex than my inquirers probably anticipated. Here's my no-longer-secret secret-formula :o)

(1) Old Spice deodorant. Yup, believe it! I stole one le cub's high-endurance "fresh" sticks. I think it bothers him a bit that I kinda' sorta' smell like him, but hey... it's just one piece of the puzzle.

(2) Creed Silver Mountain Water. My favorite stand-alone fragrance. A teensy spritz goes a long way. This scent is refreshing, long-lasting, and although it's supposedly a men's scent, I think it's very much unisex.

(3) Narcisco Rodriguez for Her. Teeny-tiny spritz. The touch of musk feminizes my my overall formula.

Hmm. Two out of three ingredients are men's scents! No wonder I have all these women coming up to me and asking me what scent I'm wearing!

P.S. I painted this classy number pictured above. T'was a birthday present for my pal, Will...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails