Friday, February 12, 2010

My Funny Valentine


Le cub and I have a tradition of dining at La Paella here in Los Angeles for Valentine's Day. We always order the same thing - the Arròs Négre (cuttlefish, calamari, baby shrimp and mussels cooked with rice and squid’s ink) - and crack up at the sight of the other's teeth. The ink dyes them black!

But this year, we're breaking our lil' tradition because the first day of the Chinese New Year happens to land on the same day! I'm headed for Minnesota in a few hours. While I look forward to meeting up with le cub's family (we've yet to all get-together since our engagement), I'm so NOT looking forward to the cold... BRRRRRRR!

In case I don't get the chance to post from Minnesota, Happy Valentine's Day, cub. See you soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great image!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails