Wednesday, August 04, 2010

So Much in Store


Working on a mini project that involved me buying out Aaron Brother's miniature frame display and *gasp* DRAWING again. Want a sneak-peek? What? You DO?! How superb. Here you are.

Buddy System Studios. I think the Buddies should start their own male, Old-Spice-infused and facial-hair-equipped Martha Stewart and show. They can build everything out anything!

Finally, the work of another doodler, ginettesqulette. I found it via drawn and I love it. (Reminds me of my in-class doodles. Psychedlelic and totally random!) Flickr account here.

2 comments:

Snow White Archive said...

Just found your blog. Very interesting. Like the pics.

Snow White sends her regards.

.......... said...

i luuuurv snow white :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails