Monday, December 06, 2010

Toppers


Check out our well-nourished mermaid tree topper! Isn't she beautiful? She hails from Mexico, but my friend, Alexis, bought her from me while we were out and about in NYC. I've named her "Zoila" (after Jeffrey Lewis' kick-ass, telenovela-loving cleaning lady on "Flipping Out") and I think she's a most wonderful addition to our sparkly tree.

LOTS of photos from NYC to come. I lugged "Matt" (my Nikon D70) on this trip and he came out to play rather frequently... My fingers were a frozen mess as I snapped away, but that was the price I was willing to pay...

2 comments:

JennySRP said...

Brrrr! SEemed so cold!
Love your photos, especially all the muppets!

kimberlina said...

lovely! are those wings? a mermaid angel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails