Sunday, January 22, 2012

There's a Puppy in the House


Olive: Daddy, daddy, Beans did it.
Le Hubby: *skeptical* (Rightfully so.)


Olive: Why won't you believe me?


Olive: Mommy?

Some of you have been wondering whether or not Beans and Olive have been getting along. Yes, folks. They have been. Royally. Beans understands there's a new puppy in the house and has been incredibly accommodating since her arrival. He sniffs Olive's belongings and tiny feet, but is fully-aware that everything munchkin-related is off-limits to him. We are very proud of him. The dynamic in our household has certainly changed - with the baby being priority one - and we're all learning to adjust. Le hubby and I try our best to let him know he's still very-much loved. At the same time, we uphold strict house rules for him.

Like us, Beans is scared of the baby. Especially when she cries. I don't blame him. I hear you, Beans. Olive's cry can be deafening. If I could fit under a chair or curl up and fit in a doggy bed (like Beans), I'd probably do the same...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails