Monday, June 04, 2012

Ganbatte*


Le husband and I have decided to get fit together. It's been 5 months since Olive's birth, and I've still got 13 extra pounds to spare. Dude, I've watched that episode of Oprah in which she wheeled out a wagon of fat. (Watch HERE.) Not pretty. So yeah. In a desperate attempt to combat our mush, we joined a Crossfit. (Learn more HERE.) I had my first workout today and I survived the insanity! Well. Barely. I felt like puking my guts out towards the end of the workout, but hey... no pain, no gain.

Next body battle happens on Wednesday. I'm strangely looking forward to it.

* Ganbatte = Japanese for "Do your best"
Pictured: Brad Pitt as a tot. See? Even he came around.

1 comment:

JennySRP said...

You can do it! Both my sisters do crossfit. Amazing stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails