Sunday, June 23, 2013

Breast Post Ever


 "itty bitty titty committee"


"they're mosquito bites"


"tits all i got"


"too much of a good thing"


"identitties"


"you're the breast"

I love boobs. (I've animated them. Click HERE.) You probably love them too.

For the past month, I've been involved with Barbells for Boobs, a non-profit organization providing funding for screenings and diagnostic procedures to folks in need. Save a pair, save a life. It's a tremendeous cause.

I've been fundraising alongside members of my CrossFit box, CrossFit Ganbatte. And in an effort to make my proposition juicy (like a healthy boob), I have been offering doodles for every person donating $50 or more. Click HERE to see my fundraising page.

Our little family is headed for Iceland in four days and I'm finally all caught up with the drawings. Final batch is being sent out on Monday. Above are some of my titillating masterpieces - best understood alongside their respective captions!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails