Monday, October 09, 2006

Boo-Hoo

Despite being on call at the hospital (er, make that plural--hospitals) this entire weekend, the manfriend still managed to spend a bit of quality time with little ol' me. Our brief but lovely Sunday date took place at uber-romantic Costco. Upon arrival, we feasted on quarter-pound, condiment-loaded hotdogs, an endless stream of soda, and a single sugary churro. $4.34 footed the entire bill! Following the calorie-fest, the manfriend and I walked the aisles of the megastore and managed to leave toting a rotisserie chicken for dinner along with several other equally exciting purchases. Time spent with the manfriend can be a real rarity. Boooooooo.

P.S. Clarification. Above sketch is not one of a blob sporting a coned-shaped hat. Supposed to be one of a dropped ice-cream cone. Melting. Just in case you were wondering...

1 comment:

madge said...

Ummm, my manfriend and I had the same exact meal you did this past weekend as well (save the churros). Fuh-reaky. I must confess: I do love a good Costco sausage-thingy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails