Sunday, October 29, 2006

Heading On Up

Beans is slowly learning to climb the open-flight stairs in my home. They're very scary for (1) The rise per step is open; (2) They're wooden and are therefore a tad slippery for puppies. Beans has, however, been exhibiting much interest in making the trek up as he notices (1) Debra sleeps up there; (2) Yummy hotdog slices are often mysteriously left sitting along the steps; and (3) Being cooped up in the same old apartment can get dull. See above photo. Beans pressing his nose against the window pane. Awww. Melts my heart. And no, it's not that I'm a mean mommy denying her puppy of the pleasures of the great outdoors. Doctor said he cannot go out until he's fully vaccinated, and I'm just trying to do the right thing. Don't want a sick pup, that's all. I hope Beans understands.

1 comment:

madge said...

Awwww. This is the sweetest photo of all time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails