Friday, October 06, 2006

One Day at a Time

"Have You Begun Today What You Want to Be Tomorrow?"
Was browsing useless goods online when I laid eyes upon a mini notebook with the above quote embossed on top. Depressed me a bit as the cheesy quote got me thinking that I probably haven't been giving my career and/or life "my all" as of late and I really should start focusing once again. Grr. Thinking turns out to be an incredibly hazardous activity and I do not recommend it.


Loving: Ici's homemade ice-cream in Berkeley (they had rocky-road), my Puo-Puo (grandma--her birthday is today), Grey's coupled with Chinese take-out. Loathing: property tax payments (a kick in the balls--if I had balls), b-school application essays, notebooks with thought-provoking quotes.

2 comments:

madge said...

Loathing: I forgot to watch Grey's. Help! I'm still programmed to think it should be on Sundays. Ack! Must have to watch it...online!

.......... said...

uhoh... someone's missing out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails