Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Before Summer's End


I hope to formally launch the Flaring Nostrils website.

Flaring Nostrils is a design studio offering letterpress greeting cards, giclee prints, and soon other “bits and pieces” for folks with a penchant for the disturbingly-cute.

The company was founded in August of 2005 by me and my best friend, Pamela, in an effort to monetize my unstoppable habit of doodling, to satisfy our shared desire to spread our “unique” sense of humor, and to carve out a spot in an industry that has, to date, been oddly dominated by the boys! (Paul Frank by Paul Frank, Sanrio by Shintaro Tsuji, David and Goliath by Todd Goldman, Tokidoki by Simone Legno to name a few.)

I am nearly finished designing the website and will soon be seeking out help to build it. Any takers?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails