Monday, October 20, 2008

Tah-Dah



Le cougar cub went to Target this past weekend to pick up a few knick-knacks for his place in Santa Monica, but oooh... he brought back a surprise! Oh, how I adore surprises. Particularly edible ones! He picked up a box of Target's own Choxie-brand "dark chocolate nut truffle meltaways". Hmm. I have yet to enjoy a chocolate with a name so complex, but I look forward to finding out.

Pictured: A panel from my storyboards for my 15 second short titled, "Untitled."It's the super quick tale of a little girl who, inspired by a Jackson Pollock piece at the MoMA (she's checking it out in the top scene)creates a drip art piece of her own through the use of squid ink and bird poop. (Her brain, leads her on this path towards creating art through otherwise over-looked mediums.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails