Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ooh-Ooh-Ooh!





Are you ready for this? OMG, I'm not... but... *drum-roll please* Come December 6th, I'm going to be participating in my very first group art exhibition!!! My friend, Yuan-Yuan lives in San Mateo (yep, the Bay Area) and recently came across a charming chibi taiyaki shop called Sweet Breams. Their website can be accessed HERE. They've been around for two years now, and are not only known for their yummy desserts, but fun small-scaled artwork as well. Anyhow, Yuan-Yuan took it upon herself to set up a meeting between me and their management, and WOO-HOO... I'm going to be showcasing my work in a public arena for the very first time! Specs will be sent to me sometime this week (theme, size and price constraints)... I'm so happy. Week's improving rapidly :)

Pictured: Storyboard panel from my second-year film... a happy heart-attack.

3 comments:

kimberlina said...

congrats!!

Gerald de Dios said...

I am so stoked for you!

JennySRP said...

WOW that is awesome!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails