Sunday, October 18, 2009

If You Give a Mouse a Cookie


"... he's going to ask for a glass of milk. When you give him the milk, he'll probably ask you for a straw..."

It's incredibly uncharacteristic of me to be a pushover, but lately I've been giving in to other people's requests and demands contrary to my gut warnings. I walk about with a lump in my throat and a heavy heart, and am disappointed that I have allowed the actions of others to dictate how I feel. Must rid myself of the bad "chi"... UGH.

Quote source: If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Joffe

4 comments:

madge said...

awww. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I want a gallon of milk!

kimberlina said...

get yourself some cookies and you'll feel better. definitely. with milk.

.......... said...

It will have to be cookies and lactaid.
I'm a lactard, remember? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails