Tuesday, October 06, 2009

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S


Whereas some folks start their mornings with a cup of jo, others (ME!) start their mornings with wedding gown fittings at Monique Lhuillier. *Jillian shriek* Okay, okay, my mornings don't always start like so. I, like you, am a Muggle, so my mornings start with *drumroll please* morning breath. (TMI!) But hey, today was a special day. I awoke to a sea of to-die-for, ivory perfecetion. After stripping down to a thong for Megan, my really helpful bridal consultant, I tried on a bevy of amazing dresses in silk organza, satin, chantilly lace... With much effort, I was able to narrow their wide selection down to two very different gowns. Looking forward to stopping by Monique's atelier a second-time in a week or two to make my final decision. Only this time, I'll be armed with my fashionable sidekicks, Pam and/or Kathy.

Not going to divulge much more - le cub sometimes reads le cougar's blog - but I just can't stop gushing about my lovely experience. Work on your storyboards, Debra. Do it. Meh! I think I'm going to continue obsessing over silk mousseline chiffon for five minutes more... It feels too good.

Pictured: Monique's frothy, ethereal, non-bridal collection from 2007. *swoon*

2 comments:

madge said...

mmmmmmmm! so pretty!

kimberlina said...

ooooooooo! ivory perfection! post morning breath, of course. :D so gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails