Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Holy Holly!



How lucky am I?

VERY.

Rebecca (the best wedding planner ever of {Duet} Weddings) and I met up at the rad Culver City studio of Holly Flora today. For those of you whose minds aren't cluttered with wedding blog and magazine content, Holly Flora is more than just your average florist. Owners Holly Vesecky and Rebecca Uchtman are floral sculptors who produce unconventional yet drop-dead-gorgeous floral arrangements that will surely steal the show. (Totally fine with me and le cub as we dislike being at the center of attention!) The girls were fun and thoughtful. We totally clicked, and I could not have had a better time brainstorming possible concepts for le cub and cougar wedding. Am really looking forward to our "sample viewing" two months from now when all the flowers we'll likely be using will be in season. It'll be epic.

Check out Holly Flora's work HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.
Hmm. Holly Flora even has a Facebook page. I'm think I'm going to go join now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails