Thursday, September 23, 2010

Liberace

um, if we ever have a boy, le wife (that'd be me) will have to leave le boy scout pinecar derby stuff to le husband. i mean, look at what I did. the once-masculine block of wood is now encrusted in girly sparkles and topped with a penguin. it poops sparkles as it drives by. poor glue job. tsk-tsk-tsk.

well, in case you missed the memo, le wife (moi) is participating in next weekend's buddy system studios' pinewood derby bbq jamboree. (heck, doesn't that sound like fun?!) i think i may name my car after kim zolciak's song "tardy for the party". (kim is a "real" housewife from atlanta. the song will give you nightmares. google it if you dare.) that or "liberace"...

1 comment:

kimberlina said...

i LOVE it!!! i think i had the same one, decorated differently, natch. my friend made it for me - the plate read ASN PWR.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails