Saturday, May 16, 2009

Animation Show of Shows


Haven't been posting very many doodles as of late because my C-film's been keeping me busy. However, yesterday afternoon, I was able to take a breather and catch The 10th Annual "Animation Show of Shows", a program of the best in new animation curated by Ron Diamond and presented by Animation World Network and Acme Filmworks. An hour and a half very well-spent :)

The line-up:
1) Skhizein by Jeremy Clapin
2) KJFG #5 by Alexei Alexeev
3) Glago's Guest by Chris WIlliams
4) Kudan by Taku Kimura
5) Franz Kafka's A Country Doctor by Koji Yamamura
6) La Maison en Petits Cubes by Kunio Kato
7) Hot Seat by Janete Perlman
8) Presto by Doug Sweetland
9) A Mouse's Tale by Benjamin Renner
10) Keith Reynolds Can't Make It Tonight by Felix Massie

My favorites were "Skhizein" and "A Mouse's Tale". And then there's "KJFG #5" ... Cracked me up. Watch it HERE.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails