Sunday, May 17, 2009

Midget Arnold



Little Woman. That's what my Morning Crunch bootcamp instructor, Nandor calls me. I wish he'd address me as Midget Arnold. I'll explain why some other time...

Pictured is me and le cub at his business school "Prom". I'm rocking the LOD (little orange dress), and le cub's rocking his skinny tie. Yay. We like the top photo because it resembles a tabloid paparazzi shot. Neither of us can be bothered to look at the camera. Yay. We like the bottom photo because we both look very classy. Flexing at a formal. Who does that? I had, at this point, completed two sessions of bootcamp. Yes, the sessions have been doing me wonders.

2 comments:

Ali said...

lol good job on both the flexing and the orange dress lady!! looking loverly!x

Josh Frost said...

Oh how cute is Debra! Haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails