Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sigh.


Had a disappointing day yesterday, but I suppose bad luck was due.
I wasn't crying. It was just raining on my face.

Greasy Chinese food at Hop Li with le cub made me feel a tad better.
As did the raspberry fruit "leather" (fruit-roll) from Trader Joe's.
Beans thought I was eating one of his Beggin' Strips. No, Beans. I wasn't.

Uber-cool Naomi posted THIS awesome piano-cello rendition of Taylor Swift's "Love Story" and Coldplay's "Viva La Vida" a couple days ago. Watch it and hear Jon (I think he's the pianist) rave about his 7 year-old daughter to whom this song is dedicated. So very cute.

Okay. Back to editing.

3 comments:

Kevin Harman said...

you're always a winner

The_Brain said...

I agree with the post above

Josh Frost said...

Sorry your day was ruff! I love the image though!

- Josh

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails