Thursday, June 04, 2009

DONE. DONE-DONE-DONE!


OMG, I can have a life again! I've finished my first-year film. While it didn't tun out exactly the way I'd envisioned it - mind you, this is my first REAL foray into animation - it is, however, watchable. The short is desperately in need of more inbetweening (that's what the summer is for), and I'll need to drop in my composer, Cody Westheimer's, creation in lieu of my current temp track, Claude Bolling's "Paris Musette" (for copyright reasons), but hey, I'm DONE! For now.

Once I format the video to be smaller, I'll be able to post it online. Will try to post it soon after its debut at the UCLA Film Festivals' Animatio "Prom"... taking place this coming Saturday at James Bridges Hall. Tickets are SOLD OUT... So very exciting.

4 comments:

kimberlina said...

oh, exciting!! and super congrats!! :D

Gerald de Dios said...

You are my hero! I've been involved in so many animation projects, I've never completed one of my own short stories. So my biggest congrats to you Miss Debs. I like how you're determined to continue working on it to make it the best it can be. Can't wait to see your video post :)

Ali said...

totally can't wait to see it either!!! Well done you for making it through!! X

.......... said...

Thank you, thank you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails