Monday, June 08, 2009

Shweeet


Le cub is back in the den!!! That's right. He was away in Vegas this past weekend getting DIS-oriented (as opposed to oriented) without me. Yup-yup-yup. Le cub is graduating!!! And I'm super-duper proud of him. *Arsenio WOOPWOOPWOOP* Graduation ceremony to take place this Friday...

Life is so much more delicious when le cub's in town. And I mean that quite literally. Upon his return, I was presented with the beautiful box of French macarons from Payard Patisserie pictured above. They are almost too beautiful to eat. Almost. :)

Dinner at Hiko Sushi in West LA.
We'd read a positive review for the sushi joint by big-time foodie, Jonathan Gold, and just couldn't resist. Wish we would've taken photos of the heavenly uni we downed, but we were both too excited and hungry to wait. Our review of Hiko Sushi to be posted HERE.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Im totally fascinated by the macaroons!! I love the look of them, and figure we must have something like them... but what?!?!? What do they taste of?! Is it almond? Is there stuff in the middle? A macaroon here would be almond, help!!! I'm begging you!! lol x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails