Saturday, December 05, 2009

Meh.




I'm feeeling shleeeeepy...

Desperately attempting to finish up a set (in the garage) along with my final animatic. All deliverables to be reviewed on Monday... and the reason for the rush is that my departure for SF is in T minus 6 hours and 21 minutes. That's right, I'm heading up to the Bay to be reunited with the cub. That and to attend my very first art exhibition (group one)! So very psyched about the exposure, but bummed that I'm looking like cah-cah due to this all-nighter.

The set's looking "meh." *sniffle* I really need to work on creating some forced perspective and depth next week. No time tonight. *sniffle*

Probably would've helped if I hadn't spent three hours at the movie theater with Alexis and Annie earlier today. We'd been meaning to catch a showing of "Precious" for weeks now, and we finally decided to screw it and indulge. We were so giddy in the theater, constantly creepily rubbing our hands together in anticipation of "Precious" that other theater patrons could easily have mistaken us for diehard Lord of the Rings fans who'd made the mistake of thinking "Precious" was a spin-off of a J.R.R. Tolkien work.

Hmm.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails