Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Edward



I've been sewing and gluing fabric scraps all morning in order to make an age-appropriate, yet snazzy outfit for "Ed," one of the senior citizen extras in my second-year film, "Til Death Do Us Part"... His shoes, socks, elbow patches (every grandpa needs elbow patches), neck and hands aren't on yet, but I thought I'd give y'all a look before Ed's fully finished. Work-in-progress shots are fun, no? Am also posting a photo of him before the extreme make-over. I carved foam (from Norm's Foam Shop in Culver City... thanks, Kevin, for the recommendation!) and glued two halves over the armature to give Ed some mass. (Not too much though, as Ed is meant to be a tall and skinny fella.) I don't own a carving knife, so I had to make do with a steak knife. Hehe. It worked!

2 comments:

Gerald de Dios said...

Bravo for the pimped out fit!

kimberlina said...

great job! and YES, i <3 the work-in-progrss photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails