Friday, December 04, 2009

Supermodel, Work


A while back, I purchased a friend's old Nikon D70. It came to me in truly wonderful condition for a mere $400. The only catch was, my friend had lost the manual. D'oh. I suppose I wouldn't have gone through it anyway.........

Final individual meeting with my professor for this quarter is taking place on Monday. She wants to see shots of my work in progress. But I don't know how to use my camera! *gulp*

Goofing around with the camera all day. Beans has been an incredibly cooperative model. He works for cookies. *fist pump*

Photos are coming out blurry. GRRRRRRRRR.

1 comment:

kimberlina said...

those manuals SUCK anyways. i'm a huge proponent of going to a bookstore, sitting down and getting those books for your specific camera model that explain stuff in real conversation tone.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails